- Always keep override keys out of the safe.
- Keep the override keys in a safe location.
- Change batteries in case of low battery indication.
- If the safe is unused for more than two months, remove the batteries.
- Change your master password and memorize it.
- If the master password is forgotten, Control PCB is to be replaced on a chargeable basis.
- Never use wet cloth(you can use a damp cloth) or liquid to clean the safe.
- Do not place any liquid on top of the safe.
- Never announce travel plans or whereabouts on Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites.
- Don’t hide keys outdoors in a protected spot.
- A common tactic of criminals is known as a “knock-knock” burglary. Never open your door to strangers.